Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Proverbs 27:9 says, "Oil and incense bring joy to the heart, and the sweetness of a friend is better than self-counsel." 

The Message says, "Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight, a sweet friendship refreshes the soul."


I've been reminded of this sweetness over the past few weeks from both my friends and family. Words can not express how grateful I am for the friendships and relationships I have in my life, with girl friends and sisters and parents and even a few guy friends. I don't think these people will ever understand how much I cherish our bonds and how much I appreciate their words of wisdom and support and advice constantly. These relationships truly are refreshing to my soul and so so sweet. Thank you all, you'll never know how much I love you all. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you & am thankful for your spiritual wisdom, ability to encourage others and unconditional love for others. They have served me quite well over the past couple of years.

    ReplyDelete